Thursday, January 12, 2012

How does Xanax make you feel (.5mg)?

Yes it really works, for some reason I started having panic attacks something I have NEVER had before. Ive been to my doctor and to the hospital yelling I was having a heart attack!! Just the smallest of things sets me off and I HATE IT, I was even scared to take the Xanax they gave me, it took me 5 YEARS to make myself take them until one night I ended up in the hospital with another panic attack and my husband yelled at me and said this was going to have to stop it was costing us 100 dollars a pop every time I went to the hospital, they gave me Xanax .5 mg and I started by taking a half of one and it totally relaxes me, I rest so much better and I don't get that feeling of having a heart attach and that FEELS GREAT !!

No comments:

Post a Comment