Friday, January 20, 2012

What type of girl would you say I am and WHY?

Please be nice and remember to say why. Thanks! My fave colors are light purple and earthy brown. I love almost all types of music especially indie and pop music. I shop at Nordstrom and Old Navy. I dress in long sleeve shirts, hoodies, messenger bags, silver and pearl earrings, coats, jeans, boots, cords, t-shirts, jackets, hats, and belts. I wear dresses and heels when I go to church. I have long light brown hair with honey highlights. People say I'm shy, kind, quiet, calm, and slightly insightful. I don't know if it's true but what I DO know is that I'm very religious and that for some reason people usually ask me for advice. My hobbies are shopping, listening to music, helping my mom around the house, and going to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment