Thursday, January 19, 2012

Need advice on past relationship...is he being subliminal, playing games, or just fake?

Was in an relationship for an total of about four months,during the relationship my ex-boyfriend had purchased a necklace for me from a certain jewelry store that I will just call "M's" jewelers...although there's more to the story & cause due to break-up....but we broke up,& after the break-up I returned the necklace,the break-up had also been just a month & a half before. So I got an call out of the blue one day but I didn't answer it because it was an unrecognized number, called number back 10 minutes later, & a man answered saying "hello,M's jewelers may I help you"? I asked the man if someone had called from this number,I then asked what place of business was this again just making sure on my end who & what place of business was calling he named the jewelers again being "M's" jewelers,I also knew that that had sounded familiar,so then I hung up. Right after I hung up I thought that sounded familiar so I started going through a box of old stuff from my ex & found the bag to the gift(necklace) he bought from that jewelry place,which was "M's" jewelers. So I called "M's" jewelers right back & it was a lady this time,I asked her which location this "M's" jewelers was at,she said katy area within a certain mall she named,so with naming the mall & the exact location,those were 2 red flags right off for me being that my ex-boyfriend lived in that certain surrounding area & was the only mall in his area. Also,that I am way off & out of the way of that area. So,next day I headed to that "M's" jewelers to further "investigate" due to my own curiosity & ask an employee questions of who,& why would a employee be calling from their location. The store ociate that I got help from I mentioned that I had gotten a gift from someone from one of their stores months back & thought it was odd to why I would be getting a call from them,she asked the name of the person & looked him up within their computer,she pulled up all info. on the exact item he had purchased for me,& and his personal phone number(which I confirmed on the spot),also letting me know that that was the same location the item had been purchased a months before. The ociate also adding & letting me know there would be no reason for them to be calling me since his number was the only contact they had listed & none other,she also mentioned that they would also have left a message if they called,I told her no messages were left on my phone. I asked her if they let costumers use their in store phones,she said that it wasn't allowed. So in the end the store ociate let me know that they had no number on file but for him & none other (my ex),they would have left message even if they had called. So Im left with those clues to what seems as if way to many coincidences. My ex-boyfriend lives in that exact area,the mall that the "M's" jewelry store is the only mall within his area & I specifically was told by him at one time,that that certain mall was nearest mall to his area,that was the same location the item was bought at (even though "M's" jewelers has more locations),they don't allow costumers to use phones,they would have left message if calling,she knew of the exact item & pulled him up within their computer data base. So I do not know what to think...but I am curious...to many coincidences.

No comments:

Post a Comment