Friday, January 20, 2012

Bearded dragon?

Okay, I am a new owner of a baby bearded dragon. I have the cage all set up like I have read about on the net with the temps uv light and the heat lamp. I was wondering at night, do I turn on the 75 w night glo exo terra (shines dim purple) light, or is that not needed. On one website I read that it is not needed and that it will actully keep the bearded dragon up at night. Also last night which was his 1st night home, as soon as I shut the light off, he crawled down and went to sleep in a corner... tonight, at the same time, I shut the lights off and he is still sitting at the top on his branch...like he is basking. Will he come down to go to sleep, or should I turn the lights back on and wait a while untill he gets sleepy? Also yesterday, being his 1st day home, he ate 5 crickets, and today, he wouldnt eat any.... do you think I should try 1st thing in the morning? Thanks for any advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment