Thursday, January 19, 2012

10 points for best answer!!?

ok so im dating this aquarius guy and lately hes been acting really distant and aloof...ive read somewhere that aquarians are known to be aloof and distant because they want their space..is it true the more the aquarius guy is into you, the more distant he is?? i dont get it because he told me things like "hes starting to really like me" and that "he misses me when he doesnt see me" yet hasnt been calling me...so i am very confused right now...i feel like hes giving me the cold shoulder now...also what can i do to make this aquairus guy come back to me bc i really like him?? please dont answer saying "you cant make someone come back to you"...yes i know that but theres gotta be some tips and tricks to make the aqua dude come back to you...so please aquarius people or anyone who has had an experience with an aquarius please answer my question...please dont copy and paste off a web site...10 points for best answer!! thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment