Thursday, January 19, 2012

How can a get a great paying job with a dom.violence misdemeanor?

Well, im 24, a couple years ago my wife an i got into it and i hit her with my hand,(then she broke my nose-i dont blame her) i went to jail, and got convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence,nov. 2006. even though she droped the charges, thank you texas, (i know , its my fault) and basicaly its really mesd up my career. a year later i got out the army cause my contract ended, so here i am 24,a iraqi vet, 6 years in the army, were hapily maried(went to councelin also) my mortgage is approved, and our first child will be born next month. its hard as hell for me to get a real job. id just like to know where i stand at in the corporate world. i finaly found a good job but it only pays 20 grand a year. so even if i get a degree in education to be a teacher (then go into admin) or if i get a masters in pharmacy will they even hire me cause i got the domestic violence on my record?

No comments:

Post a Comment