Thursday, January 19, 2012

Acne help!!!! Im using Clinique acne solutions is there anything better?

Im 14 and have moderate acne. I use clinique acne solution every morning and every night. Most of my acne is on my forehead and I have one pimple under my chin. I really want my skin to look allot more healthy. You can also see my pores near my nose. I do wear foundation, bare minerals light, but not every day like 3 or 4 times a week. I exfoliate with st. ives fresh skin. For spot treatment I use acne free blackhead and acne terminator. And when ever i take a shower (every morning) I use clean and clear continuous control acne cleanser. Is their anything that is better or anything I can do to help my skin look healthier?!?! please help me!!! thank you SO much! ps. I don't really ever touch my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment