Saturday, January 14, 2012

Enlighten me, please! Why aren't my parents letting me paint my room?

Yes, they are not really giving me a good reason. I keep asking them but, they keep saying no. First, they said I couldn't paint my room because they didn't have the money at the time but, I do and I told them I could buy it. They said no. Second, they said it was because of our type of walls. We live in a double-wide trailer and I guess you could say our walls are "weak." They kind of feel like they are made of plywood or something, but I honestly have no idea. I have a friend that has the exact type of walls as me, hers are painted, and they look great and actually normal. I showed my parents a picture of her walls but, they still said no. I really have no idea why they keep saying no. I severly hope it's not because they are trying to keep me grounded or anything because I'm a good teen, I never get in trouble at school, I rarely ask for stuff, I never go anywhere, I've even shared a room with my sister for 12 years, she's moving out in a week, that's why I'm asking them, it's not like I'm being random, and I've gotten all A's since 4th grade(I'm in 7th now). Any one of you have an idea why?

No comments:

Post a Comment